More to know about the Procurement Insights Blog;
- an independent industry study ranked Procurement Insights as one of The Top 25 Most Influential Supply Chain Management Blogs In The World
- in terms of audience reach via my radio show, my last two featured segments had more than 28,000 downloads within 24 hours of being aired
- from a social networking reach and influence standpoint, my LinkedIn profile was in the top 1% most viewed in 2012, and my Klout score of 72 is the highest in the supply chain industry
The PI Social Media Network Makes The Social Media Bible’s Top Influencer List
The Social Media Bible, Second Edition (www.TSMB2.com) is the most comprehensive resource that transforms the way corporate, small business, and non-profit companies use social media to reach their desired audiences with power messages and efficiency. In this Second Edition, each of the three parts – Tactics, Tools, and Strategies – have been updated to reflect the most current social media trends.
- Covers all major new software applications, including features and benefits, in detail
- Lists more than 120 companies integral to the social media industry with updated data, products, services, and links
- Includes advanced topics like measuring social media return on investment (ROI) and how to develop and implement the Five Steps to Social Media Success strategy plan
- Includes dozens of social media ROI case studies
- Author is a widely acknowledged social media authority with numerous media appearances and speaking engagements
The Social Media Bible, Second Edition gives you a fully up-to-date toolbox to revamp your marketing strategy and create new opportunities for growth.
I have said it many times before and will say it many, many more times in the future . . . I did not intentionally set out to build a social media network that would one day reach an audience of millions. In fact, the thought of expanding past a single blog didn’t even enter my mind until June 2009 when we launched the PI Window on Business Blog as an adjunct site to our Blog Talk Radio Show of the same name.
Of course from that first month when we had 217 unique visits/downloads to cracking the 35,000 mark in a single month this past August, one might be hard pressed to think that it wasn’t part of an illustrious strategy – a grand plan that based on research and insight evolved according to a specific, pre-ordained time schedule. I can assure you that it wasn’t.
This being said it is obviously an honor to be counted among those companies who according to the Social Media Bible’s author Lon Safko is one of only a relative handful of organizations that are setting the trend for success in the virtual realms of the social media world.
Our profile, which can be found on pages 371 to 373, is in hindsight interesting in that while you are going about the business of doing the things for which you have a great deal of passion, you often times miss the key milestones that mark the progress of a journey you may not have even realized you were on in the first place.
Now that we’ve blazed a successful brand in the world of social media, we can do the same for you and your organization!
Check Out Our Exciting Sponsorship Programs Below!
Get started right away by becoming a sponsor of our Flagship Procurement Insights Blog by using the following “Subscribe” button to activate your 1 Year Basic Sponsorship Package which includes a Sponsor Profile Page, media coverage, and an interview on our Sponsors Showcase Series on the PI Window on Business Show on Blog Talk Radio for only $250
To expand your reach to our growing Network audience, check out our PI Window on Business Show Sponsorship Packages.
Books By Jon Hansen:
Want to learn more about social media and social networking, check out these books by Jon Hansen.
In the following pages that make up the 10 Chapters of Your Show Will Go Live in 5 Seconds. I will share with you my experiences and insights in creating and hosting an Internet show that informs, empowers and enriches your audience, your guests and yes, even yourself.
“So Act wasn’t created to build a better network. It was created to build a better world.” The above observation regarding the So Act network was of course mine, and it was incorporated into the October 27th, 2009 press release, in which the company made the announcement that I would be writing this book. So Act is truly “The 60 minutes of Social Networks” where you engage, mobilize and empower people into action.” Whatever the mission, cause, product, service, program, cure, or solution, So Act can help you expand your sphere of influence and crystallize forward thinking into positive action on a larger scale while harmoniously merging economic and socially conscious goals. At the end of this text I will hopefully have provided you with a balanced view of what may very well become the model against which all other social networks and revenue models will be measured.