Over the years I have been engaged to do research and then write about specific areas of procurement. This has included my government funded work relative to the utilization of an agent-based model in the development of a web-based, on-demand platform back in 1998, to commodity characteristic analysis and ERP vendor studies.
Suffice to say these papers, for which I maintained publication ownership, in retrospect represent a kind of road-map as to where the industry was in the past and interestingly enough how it got to where it was today.
This ever expanding library of work is something in which I am pleased to make available through the subscription to our PI Supply Chain Resource Library.
With a one time $25 fee to cover a 5 year subscription period, you will immediately gain access to the following studies:
- Acres of Diamonds: The Value of Effectively Managing Low-Dollar, High Transactional Volume Spend
- Talent Attraction and Retention in a Global Economy
- The Greening of Procurement: How Social Consciousness is Re-Shaping Procurement Practices
- Strategic Sourcing in Higher Education
- SAP Procurement for Public Sector
As more studies become available you will automatically receive them via e-mail.
Simply click on the subscribe button below and then enjoy what I believe you will find to be very interesting reading.