Editor’s Note: It is always nice to know that your writing has an impact. With more than 20K subscribers/followers it is hard to believe how far we have come since launching the Procurement Insights blog in May 2007.
10 social media influencers in Supply Chain industry that newbies like me should know (Inspired by StrategicSourcing.com)
- FoodLogistics in NY @FoodLogistics (about 4,891 followers) provides articles in food supply chain industry.
- Inbound Logistics in NY @ILMagazine (about 18.9k followers) focuses on demand and supply in logistics industry and suggest solutions to operations
- Supply & Demand Chain Executive @SDCExec (about 4,001 followers) provides solution and information on global supply chain
- Supply Management in UK @supplymgmt (about 7,426 followers) is the leading magazine about supply chain and procurement in the world
- Supply Chain Brain @SCBrain (about 11.1k followers) provides global trends and details in supply chain industry
- Lora Cecere from West Virginia @Lcecere (about 4,584 followers) is the founder of Supply Chain Insights and a writer mostly mentioning about enhancing value in supply chain systems
- Mickey North Rizza from Boston @MNorthRizza (about 756 followers) tweets her own posts based on supply…
View original post 120 more words